Cleaning your car is not a problem when you have a great electric pressure washer from Karcher. As what you will learn in this Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM review, this is the pressure to own if you want to have an easy time cleaning your car.
In fact, more than a few reviews have mentioned that when you own a Karcher K 2.300 you’ll find yourself enjoying what would otherwise be a tedious task.
So what’s so special about the Karcher K 2.300, anyway? The following factors have received “thumbs up” approval from a lot of buyers:
- It’s inexpensive. The SRP is $165, but you may even find sellers who are offering it for less. Many of its competitors are much more expensive.
- It’s very compact. It comes with the standard 2-wheel trolley design and it measures 9.5 by 11 by 30.8 inches. The most amazing thing about it is its weight. While others weigh a hefty 30 pounds or more, the Karcher K 2.300 only weighs a measly 10 pounds!
- The 1600 psi is enough for a lot of residential uses, but it’s also gentle enough not to destroy the more fragile objects such as low-quality paving stones. Water volume comes in at 1.25 gallons per minute.
- The trigger gun uses the total stop function system, so the motor only runs when you’re spraying water to conserve energy and minimize the noise. There’s even a child safety lock in the trigger gun.
- For easy cleaning tasks, you can use the Vario Power Spray wand, which lets you adjust the water pressure from the wand.
- But for tougher cleaning jobs, you also have the vaunted DirtBlaster Spray wand, which you would usually buy for $30 but is included as part of your purchase when you get the Karcher K 2.300. It boosts the water pressure by 50% and the result is about 30 times the pressure you can get from your garden hose. It’s also tough enough to be used frequently.
- The water pump can siphon from a collected or standing water source, and that means you can siphon the water from a pond or pool. The water pump is self-priming, and it’s made from durable polymer that resists corrosion.
- Hose connections are easy enough to attach, as you just push and click it in place.
However, as this is one of the more affordable models in the Karcher lineup you may have to make do without a few features. For one, it doesn’t have an induction motor. It also doesn’t have a removable detergent tank onboard. However, quite a few pros have said that very few cleaning tasks around the house need detergents anyway.
So as you can see, this seemingly simple electric pressure washer is enough to clean a lot of grimy objects, in your car, lawn furniture, bathroom mats, outdoor rugs, garages, and a lot more. It’s a handy tool for a very handy price, and any Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM review you can find online will prove this.