Just about every Karcher K 3.000 Follow Me 1800PSI 1.3GPM review have mentioned one feature which makes it so unique: the 4 wheels.
This revolutionary design solves the common problem faced by many users of 2-wheel models – the tendency of electric pressure washers to tip over.
Not only is this annoying, but it leads to wear and tear and accelerated damage.
Fortunately, this isn’t a problem with the K 3.000.
- Let’s start with that design. The 4-wheel design is a marvel as it just follows you around, hence the name “Follow Me”. It’s also very easy to maneuver so operating it and moving it around is not going to be stressful at all.
- It also comes with a trigger gun. Unlike many pressure washer models in the market, you just press it and it starts. When you don’t press it, it stops. It comes with a child safety lock. It is also very light weight, ergonomic, and balanced, so you don’t get tired holding it for long periods of time. That’s actually important, because sometimes you’ll use this for time-consuming projects. It’s also so fun to use that you’ll actually look for time-consuming cleaning tasks to do.
- Everything connects very easily with the Quick Connect System. You just snap the hose in place and you’re done. The K 3.000 also comes with onboard storage for the accessories.
- For most jobs, you’re going to need the Vario power spray wand with the 1800 psi, which you can adjust from low to high pressure.
- Now if you want really high pressure, there is the aptly named DirtBlaster Spray wand that increases the pressure by as much as 80%. That should take care of the dirt easily.
- Sometimes the dirt won’t come off if you don’t apply soap or detergent, so you can use the onboard removable detergent tank. It has a wide mouth so you can fill it up more easily with the Karcher multipurpose detergent that’s also part of the purchase. It’s highly concentrated and eco-friendly.
- If you’re cleaning your car, the Karcher K 3.000 will come in handy. You can use the included soft-bristle wash brush for the painted body so you don’t mar your car’s delicate paint job. Then you can clean even the underside of the body with the Right Angle Spray Wand. This wand is truly convenient for places that are hard to reach.
- The pump is quite durable and doesn’t need any maintenance. To make sure of this, you also get Pump Guard designed to protect the unit.
The Karcher K 3.000 is a true epitome of German engineering, and it was in fact the Editor’s Choice for 2015 by Family Handyman. It gets the job done, and you won’t have to worry about it tipping over. This Karcher K 3.000 Follow Me 1800PSI 1.3GPM review joins all the rest of the pack in heartily recommending it. The price is just right and we’re sure you will be happy with this machine.