The typical Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM review you’ll see online is quite positive about this electric pressure washer. In fact, about 6 out of 10 customer reviews give it a 5 star rating. Take a look at its many features and benefits and watch the video to understand why buyers love it.
- The 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor offers enough power to help you clean homes, vehicles, outdoor floors, and lawn equipment. Water pressure can reach up to 2030 PSI with a water flow of 1.76 gallons per minute. That’s sufficient to remove a lot of stubborn grime from various kinds of surfaces. The engine with its induction motor and piston pump runs very smoothly. As a bonus, it’s also quieter than you would expect.
- You can tailor it to provide what you need. The 5 spray nozzles can be quickly connected so you can get anywhere from a low pressure fan spray to a high pressure pencil point jet. The soap nozzle also lets you put some detergent on the surface so you can clean more efficiently. The nozzles can be switched easily enough, and they come with brass fittings.
For your detergent, you have two detachable tanks so you can store two different kinds of detergent. Each tank can contain up to 0.9 L. You can switch between the two by simply turning the detergent selection dial.
And finally, if you just want to use your garden hose there’s an adaptor for that too.
- It’s quite portable and can help you reach more difficult areas. First it has rear wheels so you can move it around easily. The power cord is 35 feet long so the unit doesn’t have to be right beside the power outlet, and the hose adds another 25 feet in length. The extension spray wand also measures 34 inches so you can easily get to the grime under your vehicles and lawn furniture.
You can also bring this along with you to your friend’s home easily as well. It’s not bulky at 15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 inches, and it only weighs 31 pounds. Just pop up the trunk of your car and put it in.
- It’s very easy to use. The dials are intuitive and the total stop system trigger helps you save water and power. The pump shuts off automatically when you don’t engage the trigger.
- The build quality is also excellent. It conforms to the standards set by the Canada Standards Association (CSA), and it also comes with a full (not “limited”) 2-year warranty. The customer support is topnotch and if you run into any problem they don’t give you a hassle when they exchange the unit.
For the average Joe (or Jane), this electric pressure washer works great. It doesn’t leak, it’s easy to use even when switching nozzles, and it can reach up to the second storey of your home. It’s affordable and it can last for quite a while. What more can you ask for?