Selecting Best Pressure Washer Based on Cleaning Power
Compare Gas and Electric Power
With an investment of around $250, you can get yourself a robust and reliable washer, whether it is gas or electric powered. Here’s what you can expect (the good and bad) with each power terrain;
- Pros: You get unparalleled cleaning power and portability as well as exceptional durability due to their rigid and solid build materials
- Cons: Expensive in terms of acquiring them and when it comes to maintenance. They are also bulky, heavy and produce vibrations, noise, and exhaust fumes when working.
- Price: $250 – $750
- Pros: They are affordable to purchase and require less maintenance. They are quiet when working and don’t produce exhaust fumes. They can therefore be used indoors.
- Cons: Less potent than gas-powered models and features many plastic components. The electric cord in these cleaners inhibits their portability.
- Price: $75 – $250
7 Best Pressure Washers: List Prepared For 2018
The good thing about pressure washers is that they are very loyal to cleaning gutters and all the messy drainages, which you might have. However, finding the best pressure washer may not be a piece of cake considering that numerous brands are flooding the market today.
Whether it’s your dirty chimney, barbeque grill, outdoor furniture, patios, walkways, or anything else, this machine should come in handy. You surely don’t like the idea of directly dealing with grease and slippery surfaces, would you?
Why you should trust us
Our team is dedicated to finding the ideal pressure washer not only for your home outdoor space but also for commercial purposes. We usually examine their features to see how competent they are at stripping greasy surfaces.
We all have no time testing every model that shoots up and claim to do some thorough cleaning to your homestead. As a result, we’ve zeroed down our analysis to feature only the top-rated brands and those with a good deal of reviews.
Besides, we consider what large online marketplace such as Amazon, and eBay recommends. We then spend most of our time evaluating their efficiency by trying them out and doing some comparisons. It takes us up to a week to test a single washer on vehicles, patios, driveways, chimney, fence and all other places.
How we come up with the best pressure washers
At Pressurewasheriq, we are very selective. We just don’t fall for anything. In as much as the customer is always right, our team is never fully dependent on the consumers’ ratings. For heavy-duty commercial pressure washers, we test them with stubborn grease, stains, and dirt found in industries, institutions or garages. For home pressure washers, we try them on grills, outdoor furniture, wood decks, and the general home exteriors.
Our tests involve the cleaning efficiency, amount of time for the cleanup, features and the quality of the washer. If it converts your slippery mildew patio into brand new terrain in less than the New York minute, then the machine fits the bill.
The amount of pressure the model will produce is a key factor. The higher the psi, the less time the device will take to clean up and the higher it will rank on our scoreboard. All pressure washers are noisy, but you’ll be better off buying a moderately quiet model.
There are additional factors such as the type of engine in use (whether automatic or manual), corded or wireless, and gas or electric-powered models. These tend to be personal but to a larger extent, they may take your cleaning experience to a whole new level.
Although we still consider the nozzle size of the power washer, it is not a very important factor. The tiniest nozzle with a zero degree tip will pierce through the dirt with ease and have everything sparklingly clean within no time, but it is more likely to be dangerous. Unless you want to take up off paint from furniture or a car, we would instead advise you to keep your patience with a wider nozzle.
Top 4 Electric Pressure Washers Comparison List:
Top 4 electric pressure washers
1. AR Blue Clean AR383SS 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer –Budget friendly and reliable
With an experience of over 50 years, as a pump manufacturer, AR still stands strong with quality and excellent products. AR383SS is the perfect enemy to your greasy garage, slippery patio, mossy front entrance stairs or any other outdoor space. It is equally better than its predecessors are and as effective as the model up from this one.
AR Blue clean model is by far the best electric cleaning machine for use in your home. The previous model, known as AR383 has been the most popular model in the market of electric pressure washers for a whopping six years!
What does this tell you? This definitely means that AR Blue brand isn’t a starter company like many novice companies out there. It is a reputable company with many years of experience in manufacturing pressure cleaners and that’s why they are able to produce the best.
After taking into consideration all the customer feedback they have received over the past six years, they were able to design a new advanced model.
Ratings By Experts
Boasting a maximum psi of 1,900 and 1.3GPM, this model would strip through the toughest grime within the shortest time. Precisely, it would take you half the time you would have spent when using a garden hose. Moreover, you will save up to 20% more water.
AR383SS comes with a 35-feet hose. The power cord is also 35-feet longer and is auto-retractable. The combination of these two would give a wider radius, to ensure that you cover a larger area without the fuss of changing between power outlets.
- Much quieter compared to a vacuum cleaner
- The longer electric cord guarantees a wider cleaning area
- Uses much less water
- Takes less time to clean
- The wheel has a bearing, which enhances maneuverability.
- The quick-connect nozzles allow you to switch between detergent and washing modes easily
- It is high-powered with a motor capacity of 11 Amps
- When under too much pressure, this pressure washer could damage the surface
- The hose adapter is not very sturdy
2. Sun JoeSPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer – Energy-saving
SPX3000 features a 14.5 Amp motor with a maximum pressure of up to 2030 psi and 1.76 GPM. Considering that it is high-powered, you can have it as a commercial pump or a home-based pump.
This brand includes five quick-connect nozzles. You can easily interchange the tips depending on the surface you want to clean.
Sun Joe is the second best pressure-cleaning machine in the category of the electric pressure cleaners. It comes with a slightly lower price tag so, if you are on a tight budget, this is your best fit.
On the downside, it lacks a hose reel but this shouldn’t worry you much because it boasts a hose holder for storage. The cleaner features dual detergent tanks in the place where hose reel should have been. This makes the process of injecting cleaning chemicals into the stream a snap.
With this cleaner, you can seamlessly go from gentle spray to intense jet in seconds thanks to the five different quick connect nozzles and pro-style steel lance. We loved this cleaner because of its steady pump performance and highly rated power.
When not in use, this smart pump will automatically shut off to save energy and relieve you from unnecessary bills. In case of overloading, the thermal sensor inside the power cord will shut off and restart after cooling.
Ratings By Experts
For heavy-duty tasks, its tinny nozzle is useful. Light-duty cleaning only requires the 40° tip. The remaining spray tip is for the detergent concentrate.
What makes SPX3000 model stand out is the 30.4 ounces dual detergent tank. These removable tanks allow you to store different types of soap for different projects. Instead of pausing to have a refill, you can conveniently squeeze some more detergent from the next tank as you continue with cleaning.
- Up to 55-feet of working radius.
- The automatic safety switch would shut off to prevent overheating and possible burnouts.
- Ease of maneuverability, thanks to the lightweight design and the wheels Dual detergent tank.
- Unlike most brands, SPX3000 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- A powerful pressure washer with a maximum pressure of 2030 psi.
- It operates quietly, with noise levels of 81dB. Most pumps go up to 85dB.
- To some people, SPX3000 may be challenging to set up, taking up to 30 minutes of your time.
- The garden hose nozzle is plastic. When under too much pressure, it is very likely to leak.
3. Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer–High-pressure, water-cooled induction motor
Just as the name suggests, K5 premium is a complete value for your money. It is a high-powered pressure washer with up to 2000 psi and 1.4 GPM.
You can use it in almost all messy areas including patios, grills, and concrete, tiles, wood or metallic exteriors.
Karcher pressure cleaner achieved the third position in our rank. It is without question that Karcher brand is one of the largest producers of pressure washers in the globe and K5 Premium X-series is one of their best machines for home use.
The product made it to this rank because it offers remarkable performance at a budget-friendly price. This cleaner comes with a state of the art COR pump which is non-corrosive, durable, and maintenance-free.
What’s more? With K5 Premium, cleaning is an incredibly quiet operation. You don’t want to wake up the whole neighborhood, as though they’re to cheer you on, right?
Ratings By Experts
Featuring two wands, the K5 premium pump will leave a sparkling legacy in almost all areas. The Dirt blaster spray wand assures you a quick but thorough cleaning, even on the most stubborn grime. On the other hand, the Vario spray wand is for light-duty washing.
Due to the high performance and power usage, the designers made sure to include a water-cooled motor. This feature maintains very low temperatures around the motor, and therefore, increases its lifespan 5x more.
- Operates quietly than gasoline pressure washers.
- Onboard detergent tank with ease of adjustment and removal.
- Pressurized hose reel allows convenient storage of the hose.
- 35’ power cord is long enough to enable you to cover a wider area.
- Highly durable due to the water-cooling factor.
- This pump includes two wands for use under high and low pressure.
- Though K5 premium is very sturdy, some of its components are purely plastic.
4. GreenWorks 1,600 PSI 13-Amp Pressure Washer – Light-duty household grime stripper
Gone are the days when you could push around a 50-pound pressure washer in the name of cleaning when it all seems like another workout. However, Greenwork GPW1602 is not only light but also an excellent performer. If you are looking for a pressure washer for cars, this is the ultimate choice.
GreenWorks 1600 PSI is the number four on our rank and obviously the most budget-friendly. It is an excellent choice for those who don’t want to push their budget through the roof. If you don’t plan to use your cleaner to perform large tasks often, you wouldn’t want to buy an expensive tool either.
GreenWorks brand is a world-renowned manufacturing company that not only manufactures pressure cleaners but also lawn mowers, electric leaf blowers, snow throwers, drill, and chainsaws.
The brand manufactures six different models ranging from 1500 PSI to as much as 1950 PSI. We believe the 1600 PSI model we reviewed here has everything you need to start pressure cleaning your garage door, back patio, and vehicle.
Are you looking to reach all the corners of your driveway without moving from one power outlet to the next? The 35” power cord is enough to reach all the areas. Additionally, the high-pressure hose will extend it further by 20-feet.
Ratings By Experts
Boasting a pressure of up to 1600 and 1.2 GPM, this model would strip through the toughest grime, grease, or dirt with much ease. If you’ve abandoned your walkway for a long time or you’re doing some prep to repaint your house, look no further than the GPW1602.
What is likable about this pump is the perfect stability. As a result, you can use it either vertically or horizontally.
- Quick-connect nozzles for a stress-free transition between surfaces.
- Convenient onboard storage for both the electric cord and the hose.
- A wider operating radius of up to 55-feet.
- Highly stable with both horizontal and vertical usage for maximum balance.
- Easy to install.
- Low budget pressure washer.
- Limited to light-duty household tasks.
Top 3 Gas Pressure Washers Reviews For 2018
1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer – Heavy-duty all-purpose pump
Whether you are after a household or a commercial-based cleaner, Simpson’s MSH3125 gas pump is a sure bet. This washer will handle not only the light-duty tasks but also heavy duties like industrial clean-ups.
With a maximum pressure of 3200 psi and 2.5 GPM, this pump guarantees complete restoration of your outdoor space.
If you want an ultra-powerful pressure washer without paying an arm and a leg, then Simpson MSH3125 have got your back. This gas pressure washer runs on a Honda engine. This feature is enough proof that the whole system is undoubtedly powerful.
The gas-powered machine features an abrasion and kink resistant hose. This hose is sturdy enough to withstand some heavy usage without fear of leakages. It is time to forget about those easily destroyed and messy water hoses. Simpson’s hoses are lightweight, flexible, and measures 25 foot by 0.25 inches.
The Simpson’s MorFlex hose is non-marring. This means that it can withstand heavy-duty use. The machine also comes with M22 connectors, which ensure a safe and secure fit.
Ratings By Experts
With Simpson cleaning pressure washer, you’ll get rid of the slippery patio, dirty gutter, or corroded grill.
You can choose from the five different nozzle sizes, depending on the surface you are scrubbing. The tiniest tip is excellent for stripping off paint and cleaning greasy floors while the broader tips are perfect for windows. If you understand the correct pressure to use during your exercises, you’ll definitely be at peace with your pump.
- Ease of maneuverability, thanks to the 10-inch pneumatic tires.
- Powerful and strong Honda engine.
- A safety lock-out on the spray gun.
- Onboard storage of the spray gun, hose, and the nozzle tips.
- Very solid construction with welded steel.
- M22 connectors assure a secure fit.
- 5 different quick-connect nozzle tips.
- Strong abrasion resistant hose.
- Most affordable heavy-duty gas pressure washer.
- Although there is a soap applicator nozzle, a detergent tank is lacking.
2. Generac 7019 OneWash Gas Powered Pressure Washer – Latest technology
General 7019 model is less costly but exhibits excellent features, which are common to the expensive brands. With a pumping capacity of 2.4 GPM and a maximum pressure of 3100 PSI, it is indeed a powerful pump. You can clear dirt, mildew, stain, grease, gum, or even do some painting prep, within a short time.
Generac 7019 pressure washer comes with a highly advanced spray gun and integrated power dial to help you adjust the pressure required between 4 different tasks. It also comes with a convenient onboard 0.5 Gallon detergent tank to ensure hassle-free cleaning.
This pressure cleaner is powered by 196cc OHV engine, which offers maximum pressure for the best cleaning performance. The machine comes with a whopping 25-foot long pressure hose, which connects, to the spray gun’s rear for maximum convenience.
Generac 7019 will give you ease of use, reliability, convenience and cleaning power in a compact, cost-efficient unit. You can effortlessly use the unit to wash everything from decks to driveways, and patio furniture.
Its user-friendly design makes it a breeze to assemble and connect hoses. You can also clean longer, more comfortably and move it effortlessly regardless of the terrain.
Ratings By Experts
The power dial, axial can pump, and the Never-flat tires are just a taste of the Generac’s 7019 OneWash efficiencies. With this machine, you’ll never miss the alerts when the oil or water levels go down, thanks to the committed LED indicator.
The power dial applicator allows you to take charge of the pressure conveniently. You are the boss here, so, you can transition to the right pressure depending on the surface.
Done with cleaning? There’s no storage hassle since Generac’s high-pressure hose will securely connect to the spray gun.
- EPowerful pressure washer with 3100 PSI.
- Four quick-change nozzle tips.
- Additional onboard detergent tank.
- Big never-flat tires, for ease of mobility regardless of the surface.
- Easy to assemble.
- Comfortable ergonomic spray gun.
- LED indicator for alerting when the oil goes low.
- Quite noisy.
3. Simpson PowerShot Powered Gas Pressure Washer – Versatile, High-performance commercial-grade power washer
You can never go wrong with Simpson’s products. At a budget-friendly cost, PS3228-S is very powerful, boasting a maximum pressure of 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM. This power washer will effectively get rid of grime, dirt, mildew or moss in your terrains, leaving a spotless brand new look.
Simpson PowerShot pressure washer is powerful enough to cater for both your commercial and residential cleaning needs. It is your job site hero and backyard champion.
The innovative machine is designed to meet an even exceed the rigorous demands of a cleaning pro. It is extremely powerful, yet incredibly compact, simple to set up, load, and transport.
Simpson PowerShot series is perfect for cleaning outdoor furniture, house siding, patios, decks and prepping home exteriors before painting. Its state of the art spray gun delivers as much as 2.5 GPM with maximum control and comfort.
About the design, PS3228-S is purely made of welded steel and heavy gauge components, which guarantee longer lifespan. When you’re cleaning alone, you can conveniently store the hose, spray gun and the nozzle within the washer.
Ratings By Experts
PS3228-S can be used for either commercial purposes or household cleaning. The sturdy Honda engine will handle the heavy tasks without any fuss. Whether you want to scrub your home exteriors or to rent it out to the community on a daily basis, the pump will still run effectively.
This pump allows you to select up to 4 different pressure levels depending on the work intensity and the surface. The ergonomic spray gun assures you of maximum comfort. It also has a safety lockout to prevent possible accidents.
- A powerful commercial-grade Honda engine.
- 10” pneumatic tires for mobility.
- Effective at handling daily heavy-duty tasks.
- No leakages on the garden hose, even when under pressure.
- Low oil alert.
- Sturdy construction for longevity.
- Extended warranty.
- This pressure washer is bulky.
9 Trusted & Best-Rated Brands of Pressure Cleaners
When it comes to power tools, brand loyalty is common among consumers, and for an excellent reason. People develop brand loyalty based on their firsthand experience with a product of a particular brand or based on positive reviews from friends, colleagues, and online surveys. Here are the top-rated pressure washer brands:
This brand is based in Europe and is revered across the globe for its top-notch range of electric washers.
Gas pressure washers and Generac, go hand in hand. Generac is one of the top brands when it comes to producing home-oriented gas washers.
One of the most popular brands. It produces some of the best pumps for electric pressure washers.
This brand is relatively new in the pressure washer scene and offers 4 best-selling electric-powered cleaners.
This brand is known for their world-class electrical equipment as well as their dedication to protecting the environment.
The Simpson brand produces some of the best gas pressure washers. It’s no surprise that this company manufactures most of DeWalts and Briggs & Stratton power cleaners.
This brand is popular across the globe for its top-shelf range of power tools.
This brand produces some of the most technologically advanced power cleaners. All their products are manufactured by a company called Techtronic Industries, which is based in Hong Kong.
Things You Need To Know Before Reading Pressure Washer Reviews
Pressure washers are complicated tools, and you will encounter strange terms such as CP, PSI, and GPM when checking out their reviews.
Honestly speaking, it might seem like sitting through another physics class, but don’t worry as we’re about to reveal what these terms mean and disclose the most important features that you should look for in Pressure washers:
3 Terms You Need To Learn
GPM – Gallons Per Minute
The GPM rate is one of the most common criteria used to rank pressure washers. In full, it means gallons per minute, and it measures the flow rate of pressure washers.
Most mainstream pressure washers have a flow rate of between 1 and 5 GPM. High GPM rates mean a pressure washer has more cleaning power and will clean faster. Machines with high GPM rates are best suited for professionals who have many cleaning gigs per day.
PSI – Pounds per square inch
In full, PSI means pounds per square inch and is used to measure the power output of these power cleaners. PSI estimates the cleaning power of pressure washers, and most cleaners produce between 1000 and 3000 PSI.
PSI measures the pushing force of the cleaner’s pump. If a cleaner has a low PSI rating, users can hold the spray gun closer to the cleaning surface or use narrow-angled nozzles to maximize the Power.
CP – Cleaning power
The cleaning power or cleaning units of pressure washers measure the amount of work a pressure washer can accomplish in a given period. It is calculated by multiplying the washer’s flow rate by Power output. (CP = GPM x PSI)
7 Critical Features in pressure Washers
Gas pressure washers use engines to power their pumps. Just as in vehicle engines, the size of the combustion chamber in pressure washer engines is measured in cubic centimeters (cc). Keep in mind that, the higher the cc, the bigger the engine. Most gas washers use a Honda 190cc engine for its reliability.
Gas pressure washers use OHV and OHC engines. OHV engines are cheaper and therefore used in most home-based power cleaners while OHC engines are used in industrial and commercial-based washers as they are newer, more powerful and durable.
Electric-powered pressure washers have motors that power their pumps. The power output of these motors is measured by Watts or Amps, which are universal units that are used to measure the energy output of electrically powered tools and devices. The 3 types of motors are as follows:
- Universal Motors – They are compact, light and portable. These motors use a lot of substandard materials such as plastics and therefore, are low cost. However, they are competent and reliable in completing small cleaning jobs.
- Induction Motors – These motors are built with high-quality materials. There are no hints of plastic or cheap materials. They cost more and are a little heavier than universal motors, but you get enhanced cleaning power and durability as well as quiet operation.
- Water-Cooled Motors – This is the most expensive type of motor. These motors never overheat which means they are super reliable as you can use them for extended periods. They also have a longer lifespan compared to the other electric motors.
Most residential-grade cleaners use axial pressure washer pumps, which is a midrange pump. Triplex plungers are used in heavy-duty washers while the light-duty washers use wobble pumps. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the 3 pumps:
- Wobble Pumps – These pumps are used in entry-level washers, and you can expect a lifespan of 3 years if you’re using the washer a maximum of 2 hours per weekend. These pumps are not replaceable or repairable.
- Axial Pumps – These pumps are used in most medium-duty cleaners and are more durable than wobble pumps. They have a life expectancy of about 6 to 9-years.
- Triplex Pumps – These are the most expensive pumps used in pressure washers. They are designed for heavy daily use in industrial or commercial settings. With proper care, triplex pumps can serve you for more than 20 years.
The reasons why most industrial-based cleaners use boiling water is because hot water cleans better than room-temperature water.
Such cleaners use the same principles as dishwashers where they heat water up to 140F or 60-degrees Celsius before spraying it out. These cleaners cost at least $1500 and are best suited for industrial purposes.
There is a wide range of pressure washer hoses, and they all vary in regard to their lengths, materials, connection types and diameter. The ¼-inch diameter hose is the most common hose type, but most professional cleaners use 3/8-inch hoses to get a higher GPM rate as they are thinner.
Most hoses that come with the pressure washers are majorly made out of plastic, but you can opt for after-market hoses. The best after-market hoses are made out of polyurethane and cost about $200. They are lighter than plastic hoses and provide enhanced flexibility as well as durability.
Nozzles are also referred to as spray tips and are the attachments that are fitted onto power cleaners to provide different spray patterns. The 7 nozzle types are as follows:
- Red (0-degree) Nozzles – creates a focused jet of water
- Yellow (15-degree) Nozzles – creates a chisel-like spray of water
- Green (25-degree) Nozzles – great for semi-intensive cleaning jobs such as washing hard surfaces
- White (40-degree) Nozzles – great for rinsing and cleaning soft or sensitive surfaces such as wood, vehicles, glass, etc.
- Black (65-degree) Nozzles – This is referred to as the soap nozzle. It creates a large spray angle to cover more surface
- Rotary/Turbo Nozzles – These nozzles, rotate and create a pulsating action for more intensive but gentle cleaning
- Adjustable Nozzles – these nozzles can be adjusted all the way from 0-degrees to 65-degrees to produce the desired cleaning action
There are over 10+ pressure washer attachments, and all help increase the cleaning efficiency of your washer. For instance, spray and extensions help you clean high surfaces while standing safely on the ground.
A brush attachment helps loosen dirt particles off sensitive surfaces such as wood without damaging them. And the most common type is the surface cleaner which uses two rotating nozzles to clean sizeable flat surface quicker.
Reasons To Buy a pressure Washer
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy the best pressure washer.
The next time you are power washing your car, be grateful as you’re cleaning over 5X faster and saving over 5X the water you’d use while cleaning with a regular garden hose. The fact that you also don’t have to use as much energy bending down and physically scrubbing the vehicle with a cloth towel is also a win for you.
Think about this; a regular garden hose provides 480 CU (8 GPM x 60 PSI) while a $100 power cleaner provides up to 2400 CU (1.6 GPM x 1500 PSI)
It doesn’t take a genius to tell you that a $100 spent on a power cleaner is a great investment. However, if you own a large home, you can invest about $400 – $600 in getting a more powerful pressure washer. But if not, you can use about $200 to buy spray wands, surface cleaners, and other useful extensions to improve your cleaning performance.
Here are the 3 ways pressure washers helps you to save money:
- As stated earlier, power cleaners use up to 5X less of water than garden hoses. This means that your average utility bills will drop significantly when using a power cleaner.
- Buying a pressure washer for about $100 and $600 is much cheaper than renting out a cleaner for a day or hiring professionals to clean your home. Renting out costs no less than $80 a day. On the other hand, professionals charge $150 to clean your driveway and $100 to clean your deck< depending on their sizes.
- Keeping your home clean has many advantages with the obvious one being that cleanliness helps maintain a healthy atmosphere around your house while also adding value to it. The less apparent reason is that cleanliness also helps prolong the lifespan of your home.
When wooden surfaces, steel surfaces, and other sensitive surfaces are dirty, they are prone to rot or rust. Unfortunately, the only solution to rotten wooden decks or patios is completely overhauling them, which can be quite expensive.
More Cleaning Power
The thing about pressure washers is that they provide a more efficient way of cleaning. In fact, health organizations recommend the use of hot soapy water to clean tough stains.
If there are one thing cleaning professionals Did you know that simple actions such as power cleaning your house siding, patio, driveway, sidewalks, front steps, and garage door can increase your home’s market value by up to $15,000? Even if you are not planning to sell your home anytime soon, you can be guaranteed that potential buyers will admire your home from a distance and wish it was for sale. $15000 is a phenomenal return considering; it’s from a $100 – $500 investment and a few hours of your time on weekends. Let’s be honest for a moment; cleaning is never fun, especially if you have to bend down and physically scrub dirt off surfaces. However, you can change all of this by just adding a new toy to your cleaning equipment in form of a pressure washer. With a pressure washer, we guarantee you that even the laziest of your kids will volunteer to clean your car and a bunch of other cleaning duties around your home. However, keep in mind that these pressure washers can be extremely dangerous if not handled correctly. Therefore, make sure that your children are well-conversant with the safety standards of pressure washers before entrusting them with these powerful tools and always be on standby in case something goes wrong.
Chores Become Fun
Did you know that simple actions such as power cleaning your house siding, patio, driveway, sidewalks, front steps, and garage door can increase your home’s market value by up to $15,000? Even if you are not planning to sell your home anytime soon, you can be guaranteed that potential buyers will admire your home from a distance and wish it was for sale.
$15000 is a phenomenal return considering; it’s from a $100 – $500 investment and a few hours of your time on weekends.
Let’s be honest for a moment; cleaning is never fun, especially if you have to bend down and physically scrub dirt off surfaces. However, you can change all of this by just adding a new toy to your cleaning equipment in form of a pressure washer.
With a pressure washer, we guarantee you that even the laziest of your kids will volunteer to clean your car and a bunch of other cleaning duties around your home. However, keep in mind that these pressure washers can be extremely dangerous if not handled correctly. Therefore, make sure that your children are well-conversant with the safety standards of pressure washers before entrusting them with these powerful tools and always be on standby in case something goes wrong.
Helpful pressure Washer Articles
This is where you go to find out how to power wash stuff. It can be your house, vehicle, swimming pool, lawn equipment, patio, driveway, and more.
This article explores the most common questions regarding power cleaners and provides the answers to all of them. For instance, if you wish to learn the meaning of the abbreviations used to review power cleaners or the differences between gas and electric-powered washers, and more, this is the article to turn to.
This article provides before-and-after pictures or videos of sites before and after a specific pressure washer cleaned them. It is an excellent source for comparing the effectiveness of different cleaners before committing to buying one.
This is where you can learn about the history of pressure washers and how different manufacturers played a part in shaping that history. You also get to learn the technology that goes into Power washers and how these tools work from an in-depth point of view.
If water excites you and facts fascinate you, this article will blow your mind. Get to learn how long the most powerful pressure washer pump would take to fill up the Grand Canyon and similar exciting facts.
This category explores the most common pressure washer topics and summarizes everything you need to know in 10 fun steps. The topics range from pressure washer uses, best brands, best detergents, best lubricants, and more.
Require More Assistance From Us?
First and foremost, thanks for visiting our site. We aim to provide a guide you can trust to pick out the best pressure washer for yourself and equip you with the knowledge on how to use your washer in the right way. We value you greatly, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on Facebook and wait for our response.
In a Rush?
No time to read the reviews and do comparison tests? Well, that’s what we are here for. We’ve picked out the best pressure washers for you based on various budgets and needs.
All you need is to click on the one that meets your criteria, sort the payment details, and voila, it’s yours. As simple as that.